“WE CARE A LOT”
Hydrea hotel and its team takes the Covid 19 situation very seriously and is following every government instruction under these challenging circumstances. The safety and well-being of all our guests and employees are of great importance and our first priority.
We are following and focusing on the protocols and the recommended measures on hygiene standards.
- Hotel staff is tested regularly for Covid-19
- All guests will be temperature screened every time they enter the hotel premises.
- Non-residents are not allowed to enter the hotel rooms in accordance with the health protocols, visitors are confined in the public areas of the hotel.
- All the public spaces of the hotel will be equipped with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes.
DURING THE STAY
- Change of sheets and towels every 2 days. Any further change can be realized upon request
- Cleaning of all the door handles with special antibacterial solution
- All members of staff will be using personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves and long-sleeved robes, as applicable to their respective departments and are changing them in every single room
- All the sheets and towels are closed in plastic bags and are getting washedaccording to all the procedure of the protocol.
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting with special products
AFTER THE STAY
- Cleaning of all the surfaces with special disinfecting product
- Cleaning all the fabrics, the mattress and the pillows with a steamer provided by the Greek authorities
- Following the 4-hour duration instruction, after the next guest enters the room
- Disinfection of keys